Floor Restore is the industry-proven solution to protect and enhance the wooden floors of dry van trailers.
- Prevents the deterioration of your wooden trailer floor.
- Captures and enhances the appearance of your trailer floor when it is new.
- Stands up to five to six years of typical use before a re-application is needed.
If you want to add traction to your floor, Key Polymer SlipStop has a slip characteristic similar to that of a new wooden floor.
- Apply to entire floor or only part of the floor. (Typically back 10’ of trailer.)
- Slip Stop provides traction similar to that of rubber.
If you need a Smooth Finish for your Furniture Van Floor: Key Polymer’s SmoothMove is your choice for a great looking, highly durable furniture van floor.
- SmoothMove is easily applied with a squeegee and a high quality thin nap roller, (provided in kit.)
- SmoothMove Seals and protects furniture van floors with the high gloss look that your customers expect and demand.